Sunday, June 12, 2016

Who do I cry for??

Sunday afternoon:

Am I crying for the young adults being carried out of that building. Am I crying for the police officers that are running into that building. Am I crying for the health personnel that are caring for people lying on the ground. Am I crying for the families and friends of these innocent children who were murdered. Am I crying for the hospital personnel that have to face the horrific injuries that they are trying to fix. Am I crying for the shooter who was someones son.

I am crying for all of the above and for our country that is under attack. The whole thing comes down to this is a country that no matter what your color, religion, political affiliations or beliefs you are still free to pursue your dream. This country was formed on the assurance that all men are created equal.

My heart is broken,

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment